We have our next meeting scheduled for Monday, June 23 at J&S Bean Factory (1518 Randolph Ave) from 7:30-8:30. Please send me an email to let me know if you will be attending so I can reserve enough space for us. If you are unable to make it, please let me know if you have a particular event that you would like to assist in planning so that I can set up our event subcommittees.
(Agenda below the fold.)
1. “Where the Party’s At” – St. Paul DFL/SD64 Fundraiser during the RNC
- This event will be hosted at the home of Rep. Erin Murphy on Monday, Sept. 1 (Labor Day) from 5-8 PM
- Volunteers are needed to food/beverages, invitations, entertainment, and to staff the event.
2. Softball Game – mid -August
- Ken Iosso will head up this event. Volunteers are needed to help plan and assist at the event.
3. House Parties
- Volunteers are needed to host, plan and coordinate other house parties.
4. Golf Tournament
- I am looking for someone to head up this event as well as volunteers to assist.
5. New Ideas/Suggestions
See you on the 23rd.