We meet next Wednesday (6/18) at 7pm at Macalester (Room 350 of the Olin-Rice Building). The agenda will include election of additional Directors to SD64 Exec. Committee, discussion of summer activities, and special visit from Represenative Erin Murphy. (More details re: agenda will be released soon). Precinct leaders, we really hope you can come. Everyone is welcome!
Agenda below the fold.
I. Opening Business
A. Call to Order 7:00 P.M.
B. Adoption of Agenda
C. Reading and Approval of Minutes (K. Sherman Hoehn, Secretary)
2. Associate Chair (E. Celeste) – Communications Committee Update
3. Secretary (K. Sherman Hoehn) – Data management Update
4. Treasurer (R. Varco) Financials & Operation PCR outcome
5. Fundraising Chair (S. Larson) – Results & upcoming events
III. Unfinished Business and General Orders
A. Election of Directors and State Central Committee Members – Action Item
2. SD64 Director – Alternate Erin Chesney & David Kaplan
3. SD64 Representative to State Central Committee – Maureen Dunaway
B. Special Guest: Rep. John Lesch (66A)
C. Special Guest: Rep. Erin Murphy (64A)
D. Special Guest. Will Howell, Franken
E. Special Guest. Melissa Jamrock 4th CD
IV. New Business
A. Suburban Candidates
V. Closing Business
2. Upcoming Committee Meetings
3. Joint SD64/St. Paul Fundraiser during RNC Convention – Sept. 1
B. Adjournment – Groveland Tap