The are the rules the SD64 expects campaigns to follow as you participate in our 2 February 2010 caucuses. Thank you for taking the time to review these.
- The Senate District will make a single table available to all campaigns for campaign literature on the first floor (i.e., every campaign will be putting their campaign lit on the same one table). Any campaign seeking DFL endorsement in this election cycle may leave literature on this table. Campaign representatives are expected to respect flow of persons registering and moving to their precinct caucus rooms.
- Campaigns may distribute literature to individual rooms after 6:15 P.M.
- Campaigns should have a representative pick up their excess literature at the end of the caucuses (approximately 9:30 P.M.)
- Campaign literature will not be included in packets distributed to precinct conveners. Please DO NOT mail us literature to distribute. We will recycle it. If you would like to distribute literature at the caucuses, please see rule number 2.
- Campaign signs will NOT be allowed within the building. You will not be allowed to hang signs any where in the building.
- Campaigns may not distribute stickers at any location. Campaigns may distribute buttons, but please do not disrupt the flow of registration at the caucuses.
- Our proposed precinct caucus rules limit candidate speeches to one minute. Only one candidate or surrogate per campaign may speak. (I.e., if a candidate shows up, they get a minute and no surrogates. If the candidate is not there, a surrogate may be allowed, but only for one minute).
- Everyone must leave the building by 9:45 P.M.
Campaign contact coordinator (Sarah Mullins) or site coordinator will answer and resolve any questions on caucus night.
For questions before Caucus night, contact Sarah Mullins (651-442-6724).