The official call to the SD64 DFL 2012 Convention on March 25 is in the mail. It was sent on Tuesday and should get to delegates and alternates soon. Meanwhile, here is the key information from the call.
The Senate District 64 DFL Convention will be on March 25th, 2012
more information at: www.sd64dfl.org/convention
Registration open: 11:30 AM – Convention Begins 12:30pm – Allow time for parking and carpool or use transit if you can.
If you need special accommodations (Interpreter, Seating, Parking etc.), call Robert Hemphill at 847-757-6091 or email him at email@example.com.
If you want to be a leader of the Senate District DFL, we need you. Please call Kathleen Murphy at 612-709-6350 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or Adam Chelseth at 612-701-5982 or email him at email@example.com to find out how you can participate.
PROPOSED AGENDA 2012 DFL SENATE DISTRICT 64 CONVENTION
- Call to Order by the 2011 Senate District 64 Chair (time certain at 12:30)
- Flag ceremony
- Reading of Affirmative Action Statement
- Credentials Committee First Report – Resolution of any credentials challenges
- Election of Convention Chair(s)
- Rules Committee Report – Adoption of Rules and Agenda
- Ratification of Presidential Preference Ballot (added since the call went out)
- Constitution Committee Report and Adoption of Senate District 64 Constitution
- Resolutions Committee First Report
- Reading of the Platform Resolutions Statement
- Explanation of Voting Process
- Associate Chair
- Affirmative Action Officer
- Fundraising Chair
- 17 Directors
- 7 Alternate Directors
- 8 Delegates
- 8 Alternates
- 2 Alternates for Chair and Associate Chair
- State and 4th CD/Ramsey County Convention Delegates and Alternates
- Reporting of State and 4th CD/Ramsey County Delegates and Alternates to the Convention Chair
- Election of State Delegation Co-Chairs by State Convention Delegation